Pontotoc Wellness Center
38 West Reynolds Street
Pontotoc, Mississippi 38863
Click here for Driving Directions
The Wellness Center is the most comprehensive health and fitness facility in our area. Located on West Reynolds Street, the 20,000-square-foot building features the newest and finest exercise services available.
Registration Fee: Individual $100, Family $150
The registration fee includes:
- Heart rate
- Blood pressure
- Body composition assessment
- Muscular strength and endurance
- Flexibility test
- Aerobic capacity
- Individual exercise prescription
$38.85 per month, includes:
- Unlimited use of fitness facilities and equipment
- Unlimited use of aerobics classes
- Unlimited use of locker room amenities
- Reduced fee for health promotion classes
- Family Rate:
- Applicable to the member's spouse and to children (ages 14-19 living at home and full time college students through age 22) & other legal dependents
- Second family member - 25 percent off basic membership dues
- Third and additional family members - 50 percent off basic membership dues
- Senior Rate: Members 60 years of age and older - 15 percent off basic membership dues
- Company Rate: Employees of companies which participate in corporate billing receive a 10 percent reduction in monthly dues
- Other Member:
- Information Any individual who pays for the year in full receives a 10 percent discount
- Special rates for full time hospital employees
- Special population memberships available
- Children between the ages of 14 - 16 need a parental consent form
||5 a.m. - 7 p.m.
||7 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Equipment & Services
- Locker Rooms
- Airdyne & recumbent bicycles
- Concept II rowing machines
- Precor EFX Crosstrainers
- Reebok Skywalker
- Free Weights
- Cybex selectorized weight equipment
- Fitness classes (step, kickboxing, strength training, circuit training)
- Indoor walking track (1/16th mile)
Click here for a schedule of aerobics classes.
Gymnastic and Dance programs are available for ages 3 and up. The 12-week sessions are $90 for members and $110 for non-members. Enrollment for the spring and fall sessions is open year round. Call (662) 489-1335 for more information.
Babysitting services are available mornings for children 6 months to 7 years old. The fee is $2 per child per hour, and reservations are necessary.
- Weight Watchers
- Massage Therapy
(Mimi Bradshaw LMT #91)
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program
- Personal Training
- Cancer Wellness Program
- Provisional Membership for 13 year olds
- Way To Go Kids
All instructors are specially trained, degreed and/or certified. They possess the expertise and knowledge to help you reach your personal fitness goals.