Search our Physician Database to find the one that is right for you.
• Individualized orientation - PBDS baseline assessment
• Patient-centered care delivery model
• Student loan forgiveness
• Tuition reimbursement - further education
• On site Continuous Training Center - free CEUs
• Electronic health record
• Flexible scheduling
• Mentoring program
• Live Well Medical with Health Risk Assessment discount
• Paid Dental
• Paid Vision
• Paid Prescription Plan
• Paid Disability
• Paid Life Insurance
• Paid Professional Liability
• Profit sharing plan with employer match
• Tax deferred annuity
• PTO accrued bi-weekly - 2.77 hours
• Short-term disability accrued bi-weekly - 3.69 hours
• Vacation: After one year of service, 80 hours accrued per year.
• On campus Wellness Center
• On campus Child Care Center
• On campus Credit Union
• Direct deposit
• Wellness Buy Back
• Incentive bonus opportunities
If questions arise, please consult Summary Plan Descriptions.
Our starting salary for graduate nurses is $21.75 per hour which annualizes to $45,240. We also offer an attractive array of benefits which are valued at an additional 30% of salary or $13,572, making a total package of benefits and base annualized salary of $58,812. In addition, we provide shift differentials of $2.25 for shift 2 (3 p.m.-11 p.m.) and $4 for shift 3 (11 p.m.-7 a.m.).