Health Link to Host 2019 Managed Care Conference
TUPELO, Miss.—“Play Through the Foul: Basketball Lessons for the Game of Healthcare,” will be the theme of the 23rd Annual Health Link® Managed Care Conference Tuesday, Aug. 27, at the BancorpSouth Conference Center, 387 E. Main St., Tupelo.
The free program will be offered from 8:30 a.m. to 3 p.m. for Health Link employers and providers. Health Link, a division of North Mississippi Health Services, offers an array of managed care services throughout Mississippi and portions of Alabama and Tennessee.
- Wally Davis, Vice President, North Mississippi Health Services
- Vera Jones, Keynote Speaker
- Christine O’Brien, Vice President, United Healthcare
- C.K. White, M.D., Chief Medical Officer, NMHS
- Erik Dukes, M.D., Chairman, Connected Care Partners Primary Care Collaborative
Jones is a women’s basketball analyst, reporter, motivational speaker, professional development trainer, author and radio personality.
The conference includes door prize giveaways, lunch and time to visit exhibitors.
The Health Link Local Clinic of the Year and the Health Link Employer of the Year awards will also be presented.
Media representatives are invited to attend. For more information, contact Genie Alice Bruce at firstname.lastname@example.org or (662) 377-2371.