Addiction services are available at North Mississippi Regional Pain Consultants. Our team is passionate about helping people with many forms of substance use disorder.
Led by board-certified addiction medicine physicians Drew Blackstock, M.D, and Brent Boyett, D.M.D., D.O., our team will work with each patient to develop an individualized treatment plan to help guide them to a durable recovery and more stable life. We provide comprehensive outpatient care and use the most effective methods for treating opioid and other substance use disorders.
We provide integrated and evidence-based therapies, which can include medications for substance use disorder, screening for and treating any underlying mood disorders, and providing counseling to our patients.
We strive to provide compassionate care to those suffering from substance use disorder.
Our outpatient treatment services allow for patients to receive treatment for substance abuse disorder without having to abandon the healthy parts of their everyday life.
What to Expect
- Evaluation by a board-certified addiction medicine specialist
- Development of individualized recovery plan
- Medication-assisted treatment. This may include Suboxone, Vivitrol or other medications to help reduce symptoms of withdrawal and cravings.
- Treatment for any underlying mood disorders
- Opioid addiction/dependency
- Alcohol addiction/dependency
- Other drug addiction/dependency
- Mental health disorders
- Smoking cessation
- Behavioral therapy
All major insurances accepted. No referral is required.