Radiology Services Fully Resuming
Screening, Diagnostic, Procedures, etc.
Radiology services at North Mississippi Medical Center locations are now fully resumed, including screenings.
"We want to thank our community for your patience while we worked to slow the spread of COVID-19," said Kyle Fallin, director of radiology at NMMC. "Now that regulations have changed, we are looking forward to serving you again."
Employees will continue to wash hands before and after every patient and clean equipment between patients.
Additional measures include:
- All employees and providers must wear a mask
- Employees, providers and patients are all screened for temperature and symptoms at the door
- Employees and providers attest daily that they are symptom-free
- More in-depth cleaning and disinfecting after a COVID-19 patient is cared for in our facility
- Strategic spacing in waiting rooms or asking patients to wait in their cars until time for their appointment
- Only one visitor or caregiver allowed per patient (if necessary)
"Please don’t let fear keep you from getting needed health care screening and treatments," Fallin said. "We are working to provide our patients with the safest care possible while continuing to limit the spread of illness and fulfilling our mission of continuously improving the health of the people of our region."
NMMC Radiology logo"