We will reopen Monday, June 8 with new operational guidelines.
Iuka Wellness Center
The Wellness Center is the most comprehensive health and fitness facility in our area. Located on Battleground Drive, the 6,500-square-foot facility features the newest and finest exercise services available.
A $50 fee covers the initial fitness assessment, but specials are available at various times throughout the year. The assessment includes:
- Heart rate
- Blood pressure
- Body composition assessment
- Muscular strength and endurance
- Flexibility test
- Aerobic capacity
- Individual exercise prescription
Equipment & Services
- Locker rooms with showers
- Airdyne & recumbent bicycles
- Concept II rowing machines
- Precor EFX Crosstrainers
- Life Fitness Crosstrainer
- Free weights
- Cybex selectorized weight equipment
- Fitness classes (step, kickboxing, strength training, yoga, circuit training)
Also offered at the Wellness Center:
- CPR classes
- First aid classes
- Fit Kids
- Fit Start
- Arthritis Foundation Exercise Program
All instructors are specially trained, degreed and/or certified. They possess the expertise and knowledge to help you reach your personal fitness goals.
Individual member: $38.85 per month
Second family member: $29.14 per month
Third & additional family members: $19.43 per month
Senior citizen (Age 60+) $33.02 per month
Teen memberships for ages 10-14 are available for $15 per month. This membership is limited to three days per week.
Company rate: $34.97
Other Member Information
Any individual who pays for the year in full receives a 10 percent discount.
Company discounts available. Special rates for full-time hospital employees.
Special population memberships available.
Children under the age of 18 need a parental consent form.