NMMC-Eupora is comprised of a not-for-profit 38-bed acute care hospital and a 35-bed long-term care facility. To further rehabilitation after a patient's acute care stay in the hospital, 20 of the hospital beds are designated for Swing Bed Care.
One of NMMC-Eupora's greatest strengths is the quality of its medical staff. The medical staff offers specialists in family practice, internal medicine, pediatrics, pathology and radiology.
Health care services at NMMC-Eupora include:
• Rehabilitation Services: Physical, Occupational, Speech
• Pulmonary & Cardiac Rehab
• NMMC-Eupora’s Sleep Disorders Center combines excellent clinical skill and the best technology to provide cost effective and high quality sleep diagnosis and therapeutic plans. The Center is fully accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine.
• Family Medicine
• Emergency Services
• 24-hour paramedic-level emergency services
• Nutrition Counseling
• NMMC-Eupora also recognizes the importance of promoting good health through education. Community outreach projects include informative health seminars, inexpensive immunizations and health screenings.
• Long-Term Care
• Wellness Center members can take advantage of cardiovascular and weight equipment, aerobic dance and exercise classes. Businesses, families and seniors qualify for discounts off the Wellness Center membership fee.
• Radiology services include X-ray, echocardiogram, nuclear medicine, fluoroscopy, ultrasound, bone density and computerized tomography (CT) and magnetic resonance imaging (MRI). NMMC-Eupora recently added on-site mammography services to provide digital mammograms.
• Respiratory Therapy
• Diabetes Treatment
• Surgical Care
• Calhoun County Medical Clinic
• Eupora Family Medical Clinic
• Eupora Pediatric Clinic
• Kilmichael Family Medical Clinic
NMMC-Eupora's hospital auxiliary staffs a gift shop and hospitality cart.
NMMC-Eupora offers monthly Pediatric Advanced Life Support, Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support and Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation classes each month. The cost is $25 per class and class size is limited so pre-registration is required. To register or for more information, call (662) 258-9311.
Corporate Information: Webster Health Services, Inc. d/b/a/ North Mississippi Medical Center-Eupora