Providers at North Mississippi Urology diagnose and treat urologic issues including low testosterone, incontinence, urinary tract infections, difficulty voiding, overactive bladder, kidney stones and erectile dysfunction, as well as prostate, kidney and bladder cancers. Vasectomies and several other surgical procedures are performed in the clinic.
Stay connected with your North Mississippi Health Services care team through myConnection, a secure web-based or mobile application tool that provides convenient, 24/7 access to your personal health and care plan.
myConnection helps you get connected to your health:
- Manage your appointments. Schedule your next appointment or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Access your test results. No more waiting for a phone call or letter. View your results and your health care provider’s comments within days.
- Communicate with your health care provider. Get answers to non-urgent medical questions without playing phone tag.
- Access and pay your copays and bills online from home.
- Request prescription reﬁlls. Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
Corporate Information: North Mississippi Urology is affiliated with Clay County Medical Corporation DBA North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point.