- Acute pediatric care
- Wellness exams
- Nebulizer/pulmonary treatments
- Allergy injections
- Minor procedures
Stay connected with your North Mississippi Health Services care team through myConnection, a secure web-based or mobile application tool that provides convenient, 24/7 access to your personal health and care plan.
myConnection helps you get connected to your health:
- Manage your appointments. Schedule your next appointment or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Access your test results. No more waiting for a phone call or letter. View your results and your health care provider’s comments within days.
- Communicate with your health care provider. Get answers to non-urgent medical questions without playing phone tag.
- Access and pay your copays and bills online from home.
- Request prescription reﬁlls. Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
Your access to health care is now more convenient than ever. Visit www.nmhs.net/virtual-care to learn how you can connect with one of our health care providers through a virtual video, telephone or E-visit.
Corporate Information: West Point Children's Clinic is affiliated with Clay County Medical Corporation DBA North Mississippi Medical Center-West Point.