Stay connected with your North Mississippi Health Services care team through myConnection, a secure web-based or mobile application tool that provides convenient, 24/7 access to your personal health and care plan.
What can I do on myConnection?
myConnection helps you get connected to your health:
- Manage your appointments. Request your next appointment or view details of your past and upcoming appointments.
- Access your test results. No more waiting for a phone call or letter. View your results and your health care provider’s comments within days.
- Communicate with your health care provider. Get answers to non-urgent medical questions without playing phone tag.
- Access and pay your copays and bills online from home.
- Request prescription reﬁlls. Send a refill request for any of your refillable medications.
myConnection gives you online access to your medical record.
Whether you’re at work, on the road or at home, you can view test results, messages from your health care provider and your key medical information. You can even access your family’s records and schedule your next appointment online. So sign up today − and get connected to your health.
Discover how easy it is to set up a myConnection account:
- Visit https://www.myconnection.org/mychart.
- Answer a few questions to verify your identity and find a matching patient record at North Mississippi Health Services.
- Once your identity has been confirmed, you can create a myConnection account and gain immediate access to your information.
Secure & Confidential
- All information in your myConnection account is secure and confidential. Only you and those directly involved in your care can access it. Your online messages to NMHS staff are private and protected.
MyHealth Mobile App
Access your health information on- the-go with our mobile app. Take advantage of the app’s push notifications to get alerts about upcoming appointments, messages from your care team and more.
To get the app, download MyChart from the iOS Apple Store (iPhone, iPad, Apple Watch) or from Android Apps on Google Play. Open the app on your device and select “North Mississippi Health Services” as your health care provider, then login using your myConnection username and password.
Your Partner in Health Care
On April 5, 2021, federal rules implemented the bipartisan 21st Century Cures Act specifying that eight types of clinical notes must be available free of charge to patients.
With myConnection you now have access to more information than ever before. Sometimes lab and test results are ready before you see your provider. Use myConnection to plan questions to ask your provider, your partner in health care.