NMMC Gilmore-Amory Outpatient Rehabilitation Center
The NMMC Gilmore-Amory Outpatient Rehabilitation Center offers physical, occupational and speech-language therapy for all ages and a variety of conditions. Services require referral from a physician, nurse practitioner or physician assistant.
- Aquatic Therapy
- Dry Needling
- Hand Clinic
- Neuromuscular Electrical Stimulation (dysphagia & facial paresis/paralysis)
- Orthopedic Rehabilitation
- Pediatric Services
- Specialized Swallowing Treatments
- Sports Medicine
- Vestibular Rehabilitation
- Voice Therapy
- Wheelchair Seating/Fitting
- Women's Health Physical Therapy
Corporate Information: The NMMC Outpatient Rehabilitation Center is affiliated with North Mississippi Medical Center-Tupelo.