Employee Assistance Program
The NMMC Employee Assistance Program is designated as the primary provider of employee and family mental health services for North Mississippi Medical Center and other leading companies/organizations throughout the region.
Services include management/supervisory training, individual treatment, family therapy and marital counseling.
Counseling assistance includes:
- Personal counseling sessions with qualified counselors
- Twenty-four hour crisis line for emergencies or after-hour problems
Referrals to the appropriate facilities if necessary
In addition, NMMC's Employee Assistance Program includes:
- Training and orientation for supervisors and employers concerning the benefits of EAP.
- Off-site confidential evaluation and counseling services for employees and their immediate family members.
- Utilization reports for company managers documenting the number of employees served by the EAP counselor (names will not be provided).
- On-site classes for employees and/or managers on such topics as stress management, smoking cessation, coping with holiday depression, etc.
- Educational and promotional materials such as posters and payroll stuffers.
- A year-end utilization report outlining the types of clinical and counseling services provided throughout the year. Names of employees are confidential and are not provided in the utilization reports.
- Twenty-four hour crisis line, available to all covered employees and their dependent family members.
For more information, call (662) 377-3161 or 1-800-442-2238.