Home Provider Visits
As part of NMMC’s Connected Care Institute, we offer in-home provider visits as an extension of traditional in-clinic primary care services. The goal of this service is to meet the needs of our patients who have limited support systems, find it difficult to travel to a clinic, or might be unsafe to leave home.
You can trust that the plan of care prescribed by your primary care doctor will be followed thoroughly and accurately, and you will receive the high-quality, compassionate care you deserve. Regular communication between the visiting provider and your primary care provider will ensure that we can make a real difference in your life.
Home provider services include:
- Transitions of care: If you are unable to come into the clinic, we will work with you to make sure your hospital discharge is safe.
- Medication management: We will teach you to safely take the right dosage at the right time and frequency.
- Disease education: We help you understand your condition and treatment plan.
- Wellness visits: We will complete annual insurance wellness visit requirements and address preventive needs.
- Palliative care: We can begin to work on pain and symptom management along with advanced care planning and discussion
for medical goals of care.
- We will individualize care to help manage complex conditions and improve health outcomes.
This opportunity will improve patient outcomes, reduce hospital readmissions, reduce unnecessary Emergency Room visits, and offer a new way for us to care for and support our community.
For more information, call (662) 377-5277.