Patient Instructions for myConnection Video Visits
This page will walk the patient through scheduling a Video Visit via myConnection with his or her primary care provider.
Schedule an appointment from a desktop.
1. Open a web browser (such as Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Google Chrome), and go to the website www.myconnection.org.
2. Once logged in, click the "Schedule an appointment" button on the right-hand side of the screen.
3. Select a provider that you have seen before, or choose a reason for scheduling an appointment.
4. After selecting a provider, you will need to select which kind of appointment you are needing. At this point, you will select “Video Visit."
5. Then select an available time.
6. At this point, confirm all of your appointment details, then finalize the appointment by clicking the “Schedule” button towards the bottom of your screen.
7. After your appointment has been scheduled, you can begin the eCheck-in process.
8. Answer the insurance and payment information fields.
9. Then update the list of medications that you are currently taking.
10. Once you have completed the eCheck-in process, you are able to begin your video visit by clicking the “Begin Video Visit” button. If it is not time for your appointment, you can choose whether or not you will need a reminder call when it is time for your appointment.